Starting and growing your food blog is complicated enough without having to worry about setup as well. Why not let Food Blogging Collective take these stressful tasks off your hands, leaving you to concentrate on all that yummy food?!
We offer two packages:
Perfect for bloggers who know they need to harness the power of Pinterest – but don’t know where to start! The Pinterest-Builder Package will:
- Set up your new Pinterest account or convert an existing personal account into a business account
- Set up recipe rich pins
- Optimise your account profile including keywords and link to your opt-in incentive
- Provide custom graphics for 10 starter boards
- Set up 10 starter boards using keywords, smart descriptions and hashtags, and 10 related pins on each
- Organise your Pinterest board for maximum visibility, including featured board
- Match the account to your branding, business voice and message.
You will be provided with a fully functioning Pinterest account, set up ready for you to continue pinning and growing your business.
Total cost: £250
This takes the form of a health check for your food blog, whereby it is assessed according to a series of criteria:
- Branding, graphics, logo and site design
- User experience
- Niche, focus and expression
- Professional writing, consistency, copy and content
- Social-media integration, growth and sharing
You will be provided with detailed feedback, including a plan of action for making improvements.
Total cost: £199
For more information about either package, please contact us.